server hardening and administration at low cost

Hello,

I am looking around for someone who needs assistance in server administration@low cost. I have 2+ years experience in CPanel/Plesk server administration. Please PM me if anybody interested.

I highly recommend him^^ He is very good

He is a nice guy...He helped us a lot..Highly recommended

Linuxcares got the job done fast! I was stressing out and after being scammed by FirmbIt contacted him for a critical deadline. He acted calm and professional and resolved the problem VERY WELL.

I love his competitive prices and superb services. HIGHLY recommended and I will definately use again.

Thank you very much!

I was getting too much load issues with my server. Linuxcares did a job well done for me. It took maximum 1 hour for him to set things up and after the completion of optimization, my server load decreased from 50+ to 3-4 on avg.

Even after that he helped me sorting some other things. He is really helpful to me. I will recommend him as a server admin for everyone.

Thankyou Linuxcares

Regards.
    Cloud Hosting
    ~ Shared Cpanel Hosting, Cpanel Reseller, Business Cloud Hosting, SSD Cpanel Reseller Hosting ~

Thank You for your feedback. I have designed package for small and medium businesses, specifically to handle security threats and to monitor network activity to insure the highest uptime and to avoid data loss caused by viruses, hackers or insecure servers. Please have a look on my skillsets and let me know if you need my assistance.

Supported Platforms
    CentOs, RHEL, Fedora, Suse, Debian and FreeBSD

Control Panels
    Cpanel, Webmin, Interworx and Plesk (Linux Platform only)

Support
    24/7 support via Ticket System (Kayako, Cerebrus, PerlDesk or whatever)
    Server Hardening Packages ranging from $25 to $60 per server.
    Third Party Software Installations on request.

If you need more information email me: linuxcares@gmail.com

Respectfully,
    Linuxcares

linuxcares, nice to meet you here again.

I recommend you about linuxcares. Him help me every time my server fail (mysql, php, ...) . Verry fast for him fix error and the price is verry cheap. I usally give him more money which he request because i think it not enough with his helpful.
    Last edited by MarsNIIT; 05-08-2006 at 02:27 PM.

Contected linuxcares for a server instalation and it when like a charme

Good work.

Ruben
    Portugal Networks
    Shared and Reseller cPanel Accounts. NEW! Windows 2003 with Plesk, ASP.NET 2.0 and MSSQL 2005.

Thanks, I got quality service as well! Would recommend to others Thanks again..