Cheapest server management company?

well.. i am looking for a cheap server management company. I know PSM is very cheap and they deliver quality services, but i am going to use Plesk. So i need to find a new server management company.

Anyone suggestions?

Cheap isnt always the best way to run. You should maybe list your budget.

I honestly can not name anyone out there that will handle Plesk at a rate comparable to PSM. You might have to expand your "Cheapest" range.

Da'Gum - how much help was I? can we say - 0%

The cheapest management company is to do it yourself - you don't have to pay anybody - you can put extra few bucks in your pocket...

Maybe you can find a freelance admin for a suitable price. Try posting the Employment section, maybe you'll get lucky.
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.

I'm sure you can certainly find comparable providers within your budget that support plesk. Do some digging and good luck with your search.
    SeeksAdmin .:. Linux & Windows Server Management
    24/7 Coverage | 30 Day Guarantee | Fast Response Times
    Quality Outsourced Customer Support Services
    █ Drop Me A Line For Special Offers

Hi,
    The cheapest is not always the best.

However, if you're really on tight budget, you can consider www.seeksadmin.com. I have experience dealing with them, and both Tris and Matt are fantastic sysadmins. There is no harm giving them a try, afterall I see their prices are really affordable.

Thanks and hope that helps.
    SecureAX Singapore - Virtualization, Private Cloud Computing & Managed Datacenter in Singapore
    - Managed Virtual Private Servers, Dedicated Servers & Colocation Services in Singapore
    - Gigabit backbone at Equinix Singapore, Telstra SGCS2 & Telin Datacenters with Private Link for Disaster Recovery setup

Vari-ableInc, is your business serious, if yes how can you start it from nothing?

Trish - I don't think they said they were starting from nothing - but just wanted to get the best management at the lowest price.