Hackkers In My Account!!

A hacker from vietnam got into my server.

I have some accounts with no domains and I dont know how to get rid of them.

Warning: Unable to determine envichem's main domain. Skipping vhosts password update for this user.
    Warning: Unable to determine xuancanh's main domain. Skipping vhosts password update for this user.
    Warning: Unable to determine rootvn's main domain. Skipping vhosts password update for this user.

The following accounts have no domain and they are not listed in whm so how could I get rid of these completely?

Don't you just type like

userdel

In root and it will remove everything of that user or what ever?

If you delete the account from the shell (userdel/deluser/rmuser, whatever) it MAY cause Apache to fail because it will look for the user name before starting - assuming they are still in the httpd.conf file.

Were the script kids able to gain root access? I'll assume so, in which case it's time to hire a professional.
    Last edited by Patrick; 10-21-2006 at 11:08 PM.
    RACK911 Labs | Penetration Testing | https://www.RACK911Labs.ca

www.HostingSecList.com - Security Notices for the Hosting Community.

They was able to get in and he just got a new server and got the primary hard drive to the slave to move things over then he has the hackers on his msn account or something.

So what would be a safe way to remove these accounts without causing any issues?

www.seeksadmin.com << Hire them, they are cheap and very good. Talk to Tris