Where to get news?

Hello,

I would like to know from where I can get news to display on my website. I don't want to show other portal's RSS feeds on my website.

I want full news, complete with content. Can I find news on Usenet? I keep reading that usenet are news servers, but every website that offers access to usenet seems to be hinting about music and software downloads.

Regards,
    Jatinder
    DarshWebSolutions.com : Web Design, PHP Development, E-Commerce Solutions

PDF-ace.com : HTML to PDF API

Quote Originally Posted by Jatinder
    Hello,

I would like to know from where I can get news to display on my website. I don't want to show other portal's RSS feeds on my website.

I want full news, complete with content. Can I find news on Usenet? I keep reading that usenet are news servers, but every website that offers access to usenet seems to be hinting about music and software downloads.

Regards,
    Jatinder
    Damn, I think you owe me for new keyboard. I had mouthful of coffee when I was reading this and now everything is sticky.

Anyway, unless you start your own new agency or publish your own news or buy content from content provider, your best choice is RSS feed, or maybe combination of RSS feed and screen-scraping (riping content from some other news site in real time).

unsnet and news servers are different thing. Those are kinda email based discussion forums.

Possibly www.moreover.com. But not sure if it's just RSS feeds or not. Good luck finding something.

buy content from content provider,
    Can you suggest come content providers.

What about the portals? Most of them provide news on one topic or another. Where do they get news from? I doubt all of them run their own news agencies. Or do they do it the hard way? They keep watch on all the websites and businesses related to their field. There must be an easier way.

Sorry about the keyboard
    DarshWebSolutions.com : Web Design, PHP Development, E-Commerce Solutions

PDF-ace.com : HTML to PDF API

Jatinder,

Are you looking for something like this:

http://newsnow.co.uk/services/websites/ ?
    Life is too short for 56k!

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/ provide full news for a fee.
    For most sites that post free, probably using rss fees excluding rss:link
    Which leaves the headline of the article and short description of it , but not full articles, nevertheless full articles are paid ! (never found a free full article providor) logically they wouldnt do that !
    POINTLeb Hosting Lebanese Hosting for the Middle East
    The fact that no one understands you , does not make you an artist
    Mo Ghaoui's Personal Blog