Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Attention all EARhost customers...

Due to many problems lately EARhost has come to the decision to give our customers away to a better company.

The one time fee customers will keep their hosting and we will be able to handle the support for them with no problems.

If any companies are interested in taking these customers let me know, but you must have a good reputation and be able to keep the pricing the same. Just about all of them are on our reseller 1 plan at $13/mo. and their are about 15, and a few odd Reseller 2.

All I want is our customers to be happy again, I regret this whole situation as much as our madest customers. I only hope this will help resolve everything.

I am very sorry this never worked out better.

Regards,

edit: mods, I know this may be considered advertising, but I am not doing this for me but for the clients.

I am interested in discussing this

Glad to see you found a solution.
    Last edited by Incognito; 07-17-2002 at 11:14 PM.

James email me and I will discuss it with you.

monte@techark.com

::nevermined::
    Last edited by fractiousws; 07-17-2002 at 11:46 PM.

Originally posted by fractiousws
    We have already decided. The customers will be moved to Insider Hosting. They have a good reputation on here and we wish our clients all the best with Insider Hosting...
    How many accounts were we talking about here?
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

Good closure

James....

Wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors....I know you made some mistakes...who of us haven't. But, I applaud your openness in responding here and in seeking a solution which at least provides some relief for your clients. I know many who signed "lifetime" and other such deals will remain bitter. However, from my previous dealings with you, I believe you to be a decent person...albeit one who advertised what he couldn't produce. Perhaps a little overcome by dreams or even greed, but we all learn. Just hope you will go forward a little wiser, a bit more experienced, but will go forward and be successful in the future.

I realize the last few days have been rough, but encourage you to put this behind you and life goes on.

Good luck.

Originally posted by Aussie Bob

How many accounts were we talking about here?
    He said 15 of his reseller 1 and few odd resller 2 accounts.

Good deal James, insider is a good company, hope these guys all find a home and end up happy. I hope you take care of the lifteime guys too.

Actually, James agreed that the clients would go to us, but then Marc from Mchost contacted him. We had made all the preparations for moving the clients including logging into James's box. Then he all of the sudden decided to go with MChost.

Sucks but what are you going to do.

Steven
    https://www.ihnetworks.com
    BGP Blend of Telia, GTT, Zayo, and Tata in One Wilshire, Los Angeles! Enterprise Datacenters around the world, including Amsterdam, Singapore, London, and the United States.
    True Definition of Managed Hosting
    Proudly Offering Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Co-location

Thats cheap and rude, saying something than lying, geez, talk about a waste of time he made insiderhosting go though.
    -Kyle Reilly
    http://www.kylecool.com - My Website
    http://kylereilly.com -KyleReilly.COM :: MY WEBSITE

Backing out of a deal at the last minute sucks, and I have a feeling you went with MCHost just to get more money rather than for the benefit of your customers. Rudeness.
    -Kyle Reilly
    http://www.kylecool.com - My Website
    http://kylereilly.com -KyleReilly.COM :: MY WEBSITE

Originally posted by Kylecool
    Thats cheap and rude, saying something than lying, geez, talk about a waste of time he made insiderhosting go though.
    I am rude? You look like the rude one my friend. Don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong. I explained to Steven about everything and he understood.

Please don't judge me untill you are pinned in this situation!

Backing out of a deal at the last minute sucks, and I have a feeling you went with MCHost just to get more money rather than for the benefit of your customers. Rudeness.
    More money? What are you on. I am "giving" these customers away, not selling them. Ask Marc yourself, he isn't paying a pretty penney for these clients.

Also, talk to "ANYONE" that I have been talking to lately about this whole situation. The only thing I want is to have these customers happy again! If I didn't I would just leave them all there hanging.

You sir are the rude one...

Your kidding! Sorry to hear he did that to you, and I hope at least his customers end up somewhere they are taken care of.

The rest of my post I have just erased as I have learned it is better not to push the submit button when you are upset.

For all our customers, yes you will be transfered to MChost while keeping the same pricing. Also you will recieve 2 months free after you are setteled in.

James, what is going to happen to those customers to got special deals on WHT or paid yearly? Will they be moved over to MCHost? Thanks.

All the custom plans will stay with us. There are not very many and there will be a tech team on the helpdesk in a few days so support will be nothing short of great.

That was quick switch 'n run. Im sorry to hear about him backing out insiderhosting, i feel your anger

Thanks everyone for the kind words about our company. James did explain to me the reason for the last second switch and I understand where he is coming from. It just would have been nice for the smaller guy to get a chance, but it's just the way the ball bounces so to speak, and I have no problem with that. All that really is important is that the customers are well taken care of, and I have no doubt in my mind that Marc and Mchost will do a great job.

-Steven
    https://www.ihnetworks.com
    BGP Blend of Telia, GTT, Zayo, and Tata in One Wilshire, Los Angeles! Enterprise Datacenters around the world, including Amsterdam, Singapore, London, and the United States.
    True Definition of Managed Hosting
    Proudly Offering Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Co-location

Re: Good closure

Originally posted by Incognito
    James....

I know many who signed "lifetime" and other such deals will remain bitter.
    I signed a lifetime contract and sent $400 only 12 days ago. According to James... there are only 5 of us. I am relatively certain my deal was more expensive than the other 4 lifetime deals he made. Noone has to be bitter! If James is giving his accounts away to an established host.. the only proper thing would be for the new host (since they dont want lifetimes) to refund this money so we can move on. You are talking a maximum of $2000 probably more like $1500.. this way they get all of James paying clients, Lifetime clients learn a lesson but dont get hurt, and James gets off the hook and gets to move on unscathed as well.

In a nutshell, my solution above benefits everyone and nobody will be bitter. So lets hear it from the established company who is taking over James' paying accounts for free. Isnt what I outlined a fair and honest solution to all this? Thank you

Actually I don't think its mchost's responsiblity to "refund" you anything. You should be after James if you want a refund. He is the one that made the mistake of offering you what he did. It has nothing at all to do with mchost.

Originally posted by fractiousws
    All the custom plans will stay with us. There are not very many and there will be a tech team on the helpdesk in a few days so support will be nothing short of great.
    For all of those who are willing to stay with this deal with earhost, that only reduces the cost to MChost based on my idea above. All i know is I NEED my $400 back now and I feel that is not asking MChost alot to refund my money for James in exchange for all the accounts he has given him for free.

I have support sites that need stable hosting and had to move on since I was receiving no replies to emails etc. So i went elsewhere and cannot afford to lose this money. Everyone else can stay with you.. but i just cant. And I only paid 12 days ago. MChost.. can you please step to the plate for us?

umm ...James said he was keeping those accounts(people who paid for lifetime) , so why would Mchost refund you ?
    phantasyworkshosting.com

James will keep the lifetime accounts, while we will take over the standard plan clients. In addition to this, we will be offering all clients 2 months at absolutely no charge. If after those 2 months they wish to stay with us, they are more than welcome to stay on the plan they have been with EARHost.
    Marc Wyss - marc@mchost.com
    MCHost Inc - Experts in Private Label Reseller Plans
    http://www.mchost.com

Originally posted by insiderhosting
    Actually, James agreed that the clients would go to us, but then Marc from Mchost contacted him. We had made all the preparations for moving the clients including logging into James's box. Then he all of the sudden decided to go with MChost.

Sucks but what are you going to do.

Steven
    Can't see that as any real loss though, Steven. I mean, 15 resellers paying around $12/mth expecting to push through 10GB data transfer/mth. You're better off without them, IMO.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast