Page 1 of 45 123411 ... LastLast

TimPD, earhost.com, paradise-designs.net All a SCAM!!

Well now after waiting and being very nice with Mr. Tim.

About 2 months ago in TimPD's little Cpanel scam, we got it as well. He told us "I will issue you a refund." Then it was "the refund is on its way." Then it was "my merchant account is messed up wait till the end of the month." Then the best one of all "they closed my merchant account and I can't do a refund."

I said Check, PayPal, money order, Wire some thing.. Well to say the least I don't hear **** out of him now.

I also recently found out that Tim also did not pay the designer that designed http://www.MatrixReseller.com and http://www.rapidcolo.com for us. Until this week I was under the impression that Tim had done the design because that is what he told me. However, I have now spoken with the real designer. This upsets me. I really hate the fact he ripped me off but now I see he has ripped off someone else and god only knows how many others.

Now I see Mr. Tim is looking to hire more designers, so I am posting this to let everyone know *BEWARE*!! You can view the post here http://webhostingtalk.com/showthread...5&pagenumber=1

You can also see in this post on Page 5 where he posted he was sending us a refund. Well that never happend.

http://webhostingtalk.com/showthread...l&pagenumber=1

Tim, I have been more than fair with you and have worked with you in every way possible but this ihas gotten way out of hand.

So who else got screwed by this A$$ hole kid?
    Last edited by Vortech; 08-24-2002 at 10:31 AM.
      1 Not allowed!

One word... OUCH!
      0 Not allowed!

Wonder how long before they lock this thread?
      0 Not allowed!

Wow, Vortech I feel your pain. I can remember when coming to this forum, to expect a level professionalism between individuals and companies. After all this is a forum dedicated to individuals seeking web hosting, and web hosting companies talking. I would never expect to see someone get ripped off around here, but my views have changed. The reason I say this is, I came over here from a Buick Car Forum, people would sell parts and get ripped off, but you would never expect in a community like this. Well I guess shi* happens, hopefully you can get this issue worked out, and get your money back.

Best of luck to ya,
    - Anthony
      0 Not allowed!

heh...I give this thread a ttl of about a half hour
      0 Not allowed!

Whats the url to the new designer TimPD scammed?

URL as in the topic in the forum.
      0 Not allowed!

I think this confirms that Tim can't be trusted.
    Andrew Walenczykiewicz
    StyleMy.com
      0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!

The user he ripped off i will leave un-named. But he is on this forum so he can post here if he likes..

That's for sure, he can't be trusted.. I am sure this post will get closed or whatever but its all facts that can be backed up. I am sure Tim will go cry to a MOD about this within 10 mins of seeing it.
      0 Not allowed!

Well, I am not that interested to see how soon this thread will be closed but rather how fast this thread will grow ... I think by the next hal an hour this thread may already hit the second if not third page
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure: Cloud Shared and Reseller, Cloud VPS, and Cloud Hybrid Server
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Monte
    Wonder how long before they lock this thread?
    Not long. Better get in while ya can.
    He's probably on ICQ with a mod now.
    Why they close these for him; I'll never know.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.
      0 Not allowed!

SoftWareRevue i sure hope they don't. Users of this forum need to know..
      0 Not allowed!

Brad, We have had problems with our merchant provider processing the refunds. They said the refunds was send out and I'm still waiting to find out what is wrong. To be honest I'm literally sick of messing with merchant companes. It is becoming old. This same thing happened to JayJay and a few others. Refunds was processed but not received for some and and some did and some didn't. It gets old. Mods, Please Close This thread. I'm speaking to Brad now and handling the issue. If anyone hasn't gotten there refund PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP We will process your refund via PayPal if you have that if not we can do this via Credit Card.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by TimPD
    . . . . . . Mods, Please Close This thread. . . . . .
    Wow. Twenty minutes.
    Not bad.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.
      0 Not allowed!

SWR, get on msn i need ta talk to you.
      0 Not allowed!

Oh so now the merchant account is still open?? Which lie is it?? Can't keep them straight??

This must be a record for you to try and get a thread closed so people won't know how much money you rip companies and people out of.
      0 Not allowed!

I don't sit at WHT all day. I have other things to do. I just come here and noticed it.
      0 Not allowed!

The saga continues...
      0 Not allowed!

No. The merchant account closed our account we're doing our best to work with them even know it is closed.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by TimPD
    Brad, We have had problems with our merchant provider processing the refunds. They said the refunds was send out and I'm still waiting to find out what is wrong. To be honest I'm literally sick of messing with merchant companes.
    This doesn't say it is closed. This is just another retarded excuse. Hell, it's the same one I have heard about 100 times now.
      0 Not allowed!

Arrow

If you're having constant problems with online CC merchants, why not send out a check, or money order?
      0 Not allowed!

Tim, what's the excuse for not paying the designer for his work?
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Vortech

This doesn't say it is closed. This is just another retarded excuse. Hell, it's the same one I have heard about 100 times now.

The refund will be processed via PayPal in 3-4 days. I will in matter facts send some of the refund tomorrow. I need to rebuild the funds in PayPal.

Moderators - Please Contact Me and Close This Thread or deal with it in the proper way. Thank Ya!...
      0 Not allowed!

Synthetic we have asked the same thing.. Even gave him a paypal address to send it to.. Nothing..
      0 Not allowed!

Heh... yet in another thread, he stated that payments could also be processed by either check or money order.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 45 123411 ... LastLast