freestylehosting.com down?

I have a reseller plan with freestylehosting.com and today everything seemed to have crashed. All my websites are not working. My customers are angry.

I went to their main site and the support forums are down, the ticket system is down, I e-mailed them but no response. Is anyone having the same problems?

Up for me

The server which the forum is on looks down.
    Clustered Hosting With Continuous Data Protection (CDP)
    http://www.solidinternet.com
    8 Years of hosting excellence!

hmm, I think they have 2 servers. I guess I'm on the unlucky one

One of their servers -- which includes the support forums and support ticket system, along with many clients -- has been down for several hours.

Does anyone know of an alternate way to contact Diederik? Please respond if you do.
    SprocketHost.com
    Fast, Reliable Web Hosting
    sales@sprockethost.com

Hi all,

I have the same problem since yesterday around 21:00 hours Central European time.

Also tried to access the Forum and to open a ticket with no chance. In fact, any comunication with Freestyle Hosting is broken.

In case Diederik sees this message, I will appreciate him to give us a way to know what is going on and when this failure is going to be fixed. I have to give an answer to my clients and I am loosing my face...

Nevertheless I wish to state that, despite this exception, I am extremely happy with the service Fresstyle is granting me.
    Pere
    www.casti2001.com

Ive got same problem also still down now But as you say has been great up until down

Just check ICQ and he is offline, a rare occasion that is

Main site is accessable now

Same thing here, all my sites (wich are on apollo server) are down, i have my clients all over me.. and i can't contact Diederick,, i've been trying since yestadarday arround 21H (Euro time) now are 10:22 AM (european) and everything is still down... Diederick don't show on icq, i left messages ... Ticks and foruns are offline too....

i also agree with some of you, the service has been great but this long offline might ruin the good work done before...

We're heading for 24 hours of downtime, which is certainly unacceptable. Also, absolutely no information posted anywhere at freestylehosting.com to let people know what's going on.

Diederik: HELP!
    SprocketHost.com
    sales@sprockethost.com

Not the first outage this week for Apollo

Diederick, What's going on?
    There have been a couple of outages this week but this is harsh. I just got billed for service and you announced a couple of new servers. Could you pull a backup tape and move us over there while the smoke clears around Apollo.

I would also suggest that you move the forums off of what seems to be your least reliable server.

Yes the service up to now has been great and yes you can generally find D on ICQ or IM, but the only thing I hear now are crickets and to my clients 24hr email outages are not acceptable.

I'm setting up backup web/mail servers now, (yes I know I should have done that before). At least their other servers are up so I know their provider hasn't pulled the plug.

dino.
    We've been with you forever.

Just a quick copy and past from the e-mail i've sent to the custoemrs - I will explain further in this thread, but I'm busy with the problem now, so I'll explain later in this thread

Our monitoring software (websitepulse.com) did not notify us of any downtime with the server. Therefore we got no notification by SMS (as we should get) that the server was down.
    We have opened tickets with our server provider, and it should be up soon.

Already 16 hours down and, what is worst, no news from FreeStyle.

I can understand everything except silence. What should I tell my clients?, "I don't know?"

Please, Diederik, I know you search WHT very often so you probably know we are here waiting for a message from you!

My web page, opposite to yours, shows our phone number, address, fax number, etc. So I have to be able to give a reasonable answer to my client's phone calls. Don't you think so?
    Pere
    www.casti2001.com

Thank you, Diederik, for your answer.
    We will look forward to your early news.
    Pere
    www.casti2001.com

I still got no email......
    I still have no information on the problem...
    I only got... phonecalls from angry clients....

Diederick,

Please give us some informations of what is happening...
    thanks

Originally posted by diederik
    Just a quick copy and past from the e-mail i've sent to the custoemrs - I will explain further in this thread, but I'm busy with the problem now, so I'll explain later in this thread

Our monitoring software (websitepulse.com) did not notify us of any downtime with the server. Therefore we got no notification by SMS (as we should get) that the server was down.
    We have opened tickets with our server provider, and it should be up soon.

AT least use someone like Alertra for SMS emergency notification etc.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

websitepulse has SMS notification too - it always worked, but it didn't work today

Note to customers :

Forums are up at this URL :
    http://216.234.242.214/showthread.php?s=&threadid=122

Originally posted by diederik
    websitepulse has SMS notification too - it always worked, but it didn't work today
    I meant, use alertra as a backup etc...
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

Aah .. yep I signed up for their trial 3 days ago, but didn't check it yet...

Diederik: Please update the forum link on freestylehosting.com to point to the correct forums (or, even better, put a link on the front page). All of your customers don't check WHT, and everyone deserves to know what's going on.
    SprocketHost.com
    sales@sprockethost.com

Re: freestylehosting.com down?

Originally posted by Pensso
    I have a reseller plan with freestylehosting.com and today everything seemed to have crashed. All my websites are not working. My customers are angry.

I went to their main site and the support forums are down, the ticket system is down, I e-mailed them but no response. Is anyone having the same problems?
    freestylehosting.com always down???

Re: Re: freestylehosting.com down?

Originally posted by hostss

freestylehosting.com always down???
    Ehhh... no

down again.
    SprocketHost.com
    sales@sprockethost.com