Anyone know whats going on with HiyaCorp

I purchased a reseller account with HiyaCorp on April 28 and for the first few days everything was fine. About 3 days ago they brought down the server I was on saying they needed to take care of phishing problems. The server came back up last night but my account wasnt on it. After fighting tech support for hours I finally got someone to say they would reinstall my account. Once I got the email my account was back I tried to log in and the server seems to be down again.

Now the 24/7 support system is down too. Anyone know whats going on over there?

Sounds like you may need to jump ship. I never heard of this company, but it does not sound reasonable what they are doing. I would cut losses and move on, no new customer deserves this kind of treatment.

Dan

The problem is I have an ad campaign airing on national radio in less than 24 hours.. and not enough time to switch dns to another server even if I got hosting somewhere else.

Looks like I wasted ad money on nothing since my site wont be active when my ad runs.

If you do the change right now, you may be able to have your site working on your new host in less than 24 hours, lately, domain propagation is taking 4-8 hours, with bad luck, 24.
    In the mean time, you can have your account working at HiyaCorp too.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Drop me a line
    fred@hiyacorp.com

I'll get your site up by the time your radio campaign hits. If you had a new account, you should not of gone on Zeus, it was probably a glitch in the billing system. Zeus had to be taken down after reapted hacked attempts and phising sites appearing. The accounts are being restored right now, but I can expedite your account of move it to a different server on our network (you won't have to change nameservers since you are behind our DNS servers)

~Fred

Quote Originally Posted by FredTT
    Drop me a line
    fred@hiyacorp.com

I'll get your site up by the time your radio campaign hits. If you had a new account, you should not of gone on Zeus, it was probably a glitch in the billing system. Zeus had to be taken down after reapted hacked attempts and phising sites appearing. The accounts are being restored right now, but I can expedite your account of move it to a different server on our network (you won't have to change nameservers since you are behind our DNS servers)

~Fred
    neither your signature nor your custom title instill much confidence.

could this migration not have been planned so as to not cause such inconveniences to the client?

Quote Originally Posted by chamelion
    neither your signature nor your custom title instill much confidence.

could this migration not have been planned so as to not cause such inconveniences to the client?
    Heh, I'm the previous owner of the company, but I still have access to everything as I help the current owners out alot.

It actually isn't a migration, its a restore. And no, we had no choice. Our datacenter took the server down and refused to bring it back online without a re-format.

~Fred

They finally brought the server up ... way to late for me to do anything.. been waiting 2 days now for them to get my account fixed so I can actually use it.

I once had an account with HostingLite (owned by HiyaCorp) and had similar problems. I recommend Sonet7 (owned by Liquid Web) and SJR Hosting -- both have excellent uptime and fast customer service.

Well Hiyacorp had an issue with its zeus server and also DC burst has had a bad month. Hence this did not help either. We have put new measures in place. Fred is the US District Manager at Hiya and is extreamly qualified in the hosting field so if you do have issues contact him or live support and we can always help you out. Sometimes things happen and its unavoidable. We value all our clients new and old and your comments are always welcome. We do apologise for what happened this past month but the good part is that we have learned and improved our services even further!