A1 Web Hosting Solutions 10/10 -- 8 Months Review.

Hello folks,
    Its been a while since I posted a review here about A1 Web Hosting Solutions : http://www.a1whs.com . Posted here few months (4 months back). Well now I think it’s the time to write another review with 100% confidence and am very pleased to say " A1 Web Hosting Solutions is the best I ever hosted with, and they rock". First I was afraid when I joined A1 Web Hosting Solutions back in November 2005 cause they had just started I believe. From day one I was pleased but still had my fingers crossed, but as time went by without a single problem, I did have some issues but it was not server/hosting related it was just that I was new to all this website stuff. But thanks to owner of A1 Web Hosting Solutions I got all my site running in no time. Once sites were up I knew I had chosen the right host to invest my hard earned money (there is nothing sweeter than seeing your money spent in the right way, I hate it when money goes down the drain).
    There server performance and uptime of my sites had been astonishing high )approx. 99.98 % +) over the last 8 months or so, I didn’t even noticed that they moved away to new location as I never noticed my site down ever, however a1whs did send prior notices of the upgrades/updates/ location changes and what not, but emails I don’t check that often so there was no delay or communication issue on behalf of A1 Web Hosting Solutions. My sites load fast and I love the new upgrade they just did , something called rvskins , I just love how my control panel looks now, and not to mention fantastico which I rarely use cause I just bother the A1 Web Hosting Solutions for fixing or helping me out which they do at no extra cost.
    So, I would highly (A +++++ ++++++ ) recommend A1 Web Hosting Solutions to those either new to websites or experts in the field to go with them as you would not be disappointed. Now I wonder why they didn’t come into existence before , I feel now that prior to A1 Web Hosting Solutions, my money just was going down the drain.. I see lots of other hosting companies, but when I go and check for reviews for those companies, occasionally I hit up a bad review, but when I go and check for my fav. Host. A1 Web Hosting Solutions I see nothing but +ve reviews , even though few but rock solid reviews I couldn’t agree more to what I read so far.
    Once again thanks A1 Web Hosting Solutions for your support and efforts to keep my sites up and running. Thanks to you I can go to bed without any tension of site been down or something horribly going wrong, I know that A1 Web Hosting Solutions doesn’t sleep.
    Oh for those wondering what my sites are :
    <<snipped - the older domain is enough>>
    www.baluchor.com
    There are few more hosted but in few month they might get sold so wont post them here. You can pm me if you want more info. On A1 Web Hosting Solutions.
    Sorry for such a long review. Hoping someone will find it helpful and help them choose the best ever. Some else said "Some people say you get what you pay for but as far as I'm concerned with A1 you get more than what you pay for." And boy did he/she say right on. I couldn’t have put it in other words.
    A1 Web Hosting Solution’s URL is http://www.a1whs.com
    Regards.
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 08-28-2006 at 02:27 AM.

Wow that is a glowing review. Thank you for taking your time to share it with us.
    Dimension Servers / Toll-Free: 1-888-750-6942
    RapidSSL Cert Included with ALL Reseller & Ultra Accounts
    24x7x365 Unbeatable Technical Support!
    Shared CPanel Hosting // Reseller WHM Hosting Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by jmcallister
    Wow that is a glowing review. Thank you for taking your time to share it with us.
    thank you .. i am happy using their service and tech support.

Glad you're happy!

update us at 12 months
    •••••••••••••••••••••••••
    | | | |**The Top Web Hosts**
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
    Cheap Hosts Quality Hosts Coupons Save $$$

Thanks for the review. I'm glad they are working out for you.
    |||| ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
    |||| Top 10 Web Hosts - www.TopHostScout.com
    |||| ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thanks imteaz for the feedback and i hope you enjoy many more years to come with us.

Regards
    12+ years -same website , new server [SSD Inside] providing shared/reseller hosting only !
    These things we do not provide/offer : Unlimited Storage ! Unlimited Bandwidth ! But Why? Cause, we were unable to put such a large number on our pages, it just would not fit.
    So check out the numbers that actually fit >> << the page as well as your budget too !

just wanted to say that, i am still hosted with A1 Web Hosting Solutions , and still enjoying my hosting experience, so if you are looking for decent low priced yet effective hosting, thats the best way to go, also owner is knowledgable and makes sure customers cannot load his server, cause he said no to me when i asked about proxy hosting,and cares about the hosting experience of all clients.

did not want to start a new thread so just decided to come back to do a follow up on my 2 years experience with A1 Web Hosting solutions.

this is great. just one question: how do you get in touch with A1whs, i didn't see a phone number to call on their website. did you use live chat or email? how fast do they respond? can you let them call you if you cannot call them?

also, can they make my site searchable at google? i am new to this, please help.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by duanyu View Post
    this is great. just one question: how do you get in touch with A1whs, i didn't see a phone number to call on their website. did you use live chat or email? how fast do they respond? can you let them call you if you cannot call them?

also, can they make my site searchable at google? i am new to this, please help.

thanks
    Sorry I do not provide any phone support, at all, support is via email or via ticket system only.Because server management company handles all downtimes if they ever happen and have monitoring system in place to alert them.Hence no phone support. Well i can help you bit with basic stuff, like defining metas in the pages. Other than that you would need a guru. Because i am not into buying selling links for making it searchable at google. Unless you mean getting site indexed which i can definitely try.

Plus response time = 8+ hrs or if lucky less than few minutes. Do remember to read the Fine Print on about us page though. .

There is a contact form on site : http://www.a1whs.com/support.php (in case wondering whats the url)

@imteaz thanks mate for the followup.
    Last edited by Energizer Bunny; 10-26-2007 at 11:05 PM.
    12+ years -same website , new server [SSD Inside] providing shared/reseller hosting only !
    These things we do not provide/offer : Unlimited Storage ! Unlimited Bandwidth ! But Why? Cause, we were unable to put such a large number on our pages, it just would not fit.
    So check out the numbers that actually fit >> << the page as well as your budget too !

I just bought a hosting plan from A1whs, and had some questions. I sent them an email and i thought i would ask them here as well, may be i can get the answer quicker from here:

While I was buying the plan on their website, the first they asked is the domain name. i typed that in and it is a brand new domain name. Are they going to register this name for me or I have to register it somewhere else?

How long does it take for this site to be up and running? 24-72 hours?

thanks

jh

Jh,
    I have sent you an email about the same, we do not register/handle domains at all, its mentioned on our checkout page.
    "Self-Management-Free
    (We do not Register/Transfer Domains)".

Cheers, hoping you will register the domain and continue hosting otherwise let me know will refund your money.

Thanks, you've worked a lot

thanks for the positive reviews. People will post their negative experiences everywhere but only a select few will take the time to post something good about a company. Thanks for the review and i hope you continue to be happy with them.
    I'm currently hosting with: hostgator

Glad to see one more happy customer.
    Good job Bunny. Keep it up.
    iHubNet Ltd - Premium Hosting Solutions 4 ALL
    Solid Support Solid Equipment Solid Network
    Shared Hosting / Reseller Hosting / Managed Server
    Matt A.

Quote Originally Posted by iHubNet-Matt View Post
    Glad to see one more happy customer.
    Good job Bunny. Keep it up.
    Thank you matt and others, this bunny tries his best But i am lazy at times though