* #1 on WHJ & NP● RAVE REVIEWS● PHP5/CPanel/RVskin|FINAL SALE!>>PolurNET Communications

############SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS ############
    • One of the ONLY competitively-priced webhosts offering multiple DNS server redundency AND a fully clustered, global DNS network >> Our nameservers are on different Class C (technically, /24) IP ranges at geographically and topologically dispersed locations, complying with RFC2182 3.1 standards! The clustered/global nameservers ensure that your site is fail-safe thanks to multiple DNS servers

• Don't have PayPal but still want to signup for our services? We support standalone Credit Card payment gateway powered by 2CO.com, Mail-In Checks, Money Orders and of course PayPal are always accepted!

• Need a Domain Registration? It's only $7.75/year with any hosting package, or available standalone at our subsidiary, DomainSpeed.net!

Our Super Post-Anniversary Specials are only guaranteed for a limited time -- less than 2 weeks! If you're looking for a host or need to switch, don't settle for anything less other than PolurNET Communications!

We have 24/7 support options, listed at http://support.polurnet.com. Our professional Helpdesk and Live chat representatives waiting to assist you. Talk to them yourself to see our friendly and effective sales and support team!

#####################################

PolurNET Communications (http://www.polurnet.com) is proud to offer both Shared and Reseller Hosting packages.

With SEVERAL HUNDREDS of happy customers currently with us and dozens of new signups each day, each one of our clients have only great, positive feedback to say month after month! Therefore, PolurNET Communications' specials are surely not to be missed!

Our core SAVVIS and Databank network servers boast Dual AMD Opteron processors or Quad-Speed Dual Intel Xeon Processors with a 800Mhz FSB, 2GB+ RAM, clustered DNS and more! Enjoy the extreme performance with all new orders!

==============================================
    .:: Shared Hosting Plans ::.
    Featured Specials:

++ BasicPaw SH-2510
    --> 250 MB Space, 10 GB Bandwith
    --> Excellent for beginners in need of low cost, yet plentiful bandwith and space
    --> cPanel with RVSkin, Fantastico Deluxe
    --> 20 POP3 Email Accounts
    --> 6 Add-on/Parked Domains
    --> 20 Sub Domains
    --> Perl/PHP 5/6 MySQL DBs/PostgreSQL
    --> FTP Accounts, Cron Jobs, Web Statistics
    --> 99.9% Realistic Uptime Guarantee
    --> Daily Backups to our remote server are available

and much more for only:
    $4.99/mth or $59.00/yr (USD pricing)

Also see our popular BasicPaw LITE SH-156 for only $3.89/mth, StarterPaw SH-3512 and SilverPaw SH-4515, as well as the LITE and PLUS versions of each for even more value at competitive prices!

.:: Reseller Hosting Plans ::.
    Featured Specials:
    **** FINAL LOWEST PRICED RESELLER ACCOUNT SALE! ****

++ BIZZPaw RS-230
    --> 2 GB Space, 30 GB Bandwith
    --> cPanel, WHM, Fantastico
    --> 40 Domains/WHM Accounts Quota, Unlimited Parked/Addon Domains
    --> All RVSkin Themes Included
    --> All Control Panel Features (email, ftp, etc.) are Unlimited
    --> 99.9% Realistic Uptime Guarantee
    --> 100% Private Label (Private NS extra)
    --> SSH Access enabled upon request

Lifetime Price-Locked, LIMITED TIME OFFER $9.69/month or $116.28/year (USD pricing)

========================
    **UNTIL OCTOBER 20, 2006: Enter rebate code "WHTLOVESPOLURNET" during order time, and receive an instant 5% off ANY RESELLER plan on all payment terms for the FIRST MONTH ONLY of your account!

*Valid for WHT referrals, applicable on first month of service only. Subsequent months will have regular pricing (above) applied, while yearly/quaterly/semi-annual customers get a one-time discount equivalent to 5% during signup
    ========================

Try our popular BIZZPaw LITE™ RS-115: Affordable, yet boasts great reseller features!

Also see our ICEPaw RS-345, HOTPaw RS-460, MAXPaw RS-575 and SUPERPaw RS-8120 for incredibly low-priced, yet high-end quality reseller hosting services.

Recent Testimonials:

==============
    REAL Reviews on Popular Sites:
    1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
    ==============

A totally different support experience, compared to previous host service. PolurNet has made the transition from Plesk to CPanel painless, and I have yet to pose a question or request that is left unresolved.

Troubleshooting seems to be approached much more professionally - it's not about what 'I' did to create a problem, but instead it's about how to solve the problem and make it all work properly. There are always learning hurdles that must be identified, but unlike my former provider, PolurNet isn't interested in assigning blame. They simply point out what & how to fix it. Sometimes it's something I can do, sometimes it's assistance from them. In either case, I'm nurtured as a customer to learn at my pace while service interruptions are minimized.

Highly recommended.

Michael H., internetpointe.com
    PolurNET has exceeded what I have always required in a hosting provider. I have been with them for about 7 months now, and am overly satisfied. The support is untouchable, and the server up-time is perfect. I've been to about 6 or 7 different hosting companies all around the world on all different platforms. Their packages blow the competition out of the water. Actually...i shouldn't be saying anything at all. I don't want to give the secret of this hosting gem away!

-Adam C., psyanceprojects.com
    * helpful
    * very helpful
    * very very helpful
    * quick
    * their response time is brilliant
    * if necessary you can always catch the staff on any forum!
    * price is reasonable too
    * I AM HAPPY.
    - Birgit H., abcbookings.com
    Hosting with Polurnet has been a very good experience.

Competetive on price, realiable and excellent support - some companies act like they are doing you a favour by letting you be their customer, but Polurnet seem to really value my custom. They take every contact seriously and seem to genuinely care about helping me with whatever questions I might have.

I wouldn't hesitate to reccomend them.
    - Rolf S., sbintegrity.com
    My site is working great on a VPS server . I upgraded from a reseller account. I don't know much about computer technical stuff, so I probably asked a LOT of questions in the process but they answered them all questions quickly and with patience. If anybody is looking at this page and hasn't decided to join Polurnet or not yet, I'd more than 100% surely recommend that you do.
    These guys are excellent and I always feel assured.

Honestly PolurNET is my 4th host, and the best one yet!
    - Teruki M., stepform.com
    I'm a newbie and can be a pain in the rear sometime when contacting customer support. Polurnet customer support is second to none. I can get hold of them almost any time of the day. During and off office hours to answer all my trivia questions or requests.

Their online chat and helpdesk is what I like most. They can answer any questions you have almost instantly. Tech support is friendly and efficient.

I have more than 62 sites hosted with Polurnet and I'm very happy with the service thats provided. Sites is always up and running. I would recommend Polurnet to anyone needing quality hosting and superb customer support.
    - Anthony N., iwebventure.com
    So far so good! Any problems I had were resolved in satisfactory time frame. Support team was good at resolving the one ticket I did have.

-Ron J., vjads.com, NamePros administrator
    I'm a very satisfied PolurNet customer per my 5 star summary (here). They promptly responded in knowledgeable detail to my pre-purchase server administration/ utility questions. They have fulfilled their service agreement perfectly. Additionally they have worked with me (just as they said they would) to install and/ or modify safety approved administration software.
    - Ara K., goldcms.com
    You can't ask for more; everything you can possibly want is included! They have awesome deals on Windows and dedicated servers, which I'm recently trying out. I currently have a reseller linux BizzPaw RS-230 plan with them, and has been perfect with ZERO complaints in my many years here as a customer. I asked a few DNS questions, as well as requested cpanel account transfers from my old host, and they proceeded to do them in rapid pace! They can even install scripts (like wordpress) if you don't know how, for a small fee.

Overall, wonderful host as everyone else already knows!

- Roman B., romanb.net

==============================

If there is one company you need to trust for all your hosting needs, be sure to check PolurNET Communications; you'll definately not be dissappointed!

We look forward having you as one of our valued customers! If you have any questions, please contact us via one of the methods at our support center, http://support.polurnet.com or email sales[at]polurnet.com

Best Regards,
    PolurNET Communications Staff
    •• polur.net | Premium web hosting solutions you can trust since 2004••
    High performance NVMe SSD, CloudLinux & LiteSpeed hosting with Canadian datacentres

BTW when is resellermax coming up ?

Quote Originally Posted by agnivo007
    BTW when is resellermax coming up ?
    Hello,

ResellerMax has been delayed for opening several months due to busy side projects, but it should finally be ready for business before the end of the year. Thanks for your interest.
    •• polur.net | Premium web hosting solutions you can trust since 2004••
    High performance NVMe SSD, CloudLinux & LiteSpeed hosting with Canadian datacentres