The7Planets Hosting Sell Out

After hosting for over 3 years under the brand The7Planets & InsideFremont Hosting, we have decided to put an end to our hosting services and move on to Society - Community Services (Free&Paid).

We have 6 clients

1. Client A = Paying 20-25$ a month for 3GB Reseller Hosting. (Due Next Month)
    2. Client B = Paying 20$ a month for Reseller Hosting. (Due Jan. 2007) - Hosting PHPFOX site.
    3. Client C = Paying 7$ a month for Hosting 2GB Storage (Due April 2007), holding high quality Websites (Premium Category) www.breedmail.net
    4. Client D = Paying 30$ a year for Hosting 1GB Storage (Due March 2007) holding a corporate Email Service account (based on socketmail.com)

Why buy clients who wont feed you returns for more than 4 months??
    - Client B has been with us since over 2 years!
    - Client C has been with us since over 1 year!
    - Client D has been with us for 6 months!
    - Client A has been with us for 3 months and is probably the happiest of the lot with our services.
    - NO Overselling enabled so you dont have to worry about them using up all resources fast,etc.

(if you look longterm at holding such valued clients who often ask for paid upgrades or paid services like script installs, etc. you can make a lot lot lot more!)

Bid-Auction lasts 4 days from today and can be sold without the BID ending (highest bidder at any point of time could be given the rights).

Additional Features:

The Buyer will get -DEDICATED and Advertising Rights on The7Planets.com for a complete period of 3 months after client buyout for HOSTING.

The7Planets will leave the Hosting & Reseller Hosting Business and focus on other Services.

The Client Buyer can also negotiate Referral Program between The7Plantes to push hosting clients to them on a per month basis.

Bid Starts at 200$ for entire group

Paypal accepted ONLY.
    Bid Annonymously Via PM if required.

Quote Originally Posted by fremont
    We have 6 clients

1. Client A = Paying 20-25$ a month for 3GB Reseller Hosting. (Due Next Month)
    2. Client B = Paying 20$ a month for Reseller Hosting. (Due Jan. 2007) - Hosting PHPFOX site.
    3. Client C = Paying 7$ a month for Hosting 2GB Storage (Due April 2007), holding high quality Websites (Premium Category) www.breedmail.net
    4. Client D = Paying 30$ a year for Hosting 1GB Storage (Due March 2007) holding a corporate Email Service account (based on socketmail.com)
    What about clients E and F ?

Why is "A" paying what appears to be about 4times the price on your website ?

What size plan is "B" on ?

Can you provide current disk and bandwidth utilisations for the clients please ?

Thanks
    Rob
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

There is no Client E&F.

Client A is paying the Reseller as per price locked earlier (before the new lower prices came out) and is paying according to previous committed prices of an OLD WHT offer.

Client B is based on a 3GB Reseller .

Current Total usage between A to D is currently appx. 4GB in total.

Regards

Mind You these clients are based on CPanel control panel Servers and REQUIRE Cpanel Hosting ONLY. Apache should have Mysql 4.x (4.0 or 4.1 ONLY), and PHP 4.4.x or higher. GD Library, ImageMagik, Sockets, SafeMode OFF, TTF should be available as mentioned since these clients use Scripts that work on such. I donot want to move my clients to a place that is strange or cuts off their air supply.

An update Client E is paying 30$ per month for 3GB Hosting however requires the above mentioned Apache requirements to be granted on the new hosting.

Client F has 30$ due per year for 1GB Hosting due in May 2007.

what is the current bid?

is it possible to carry out the transaction through escrow?

Do the clients know that they are being sold and are they ok with it?

This bid is over. Sorry for not updating it. The winner was notified. After all is done will repost an update on who it was if required.

Thankyou all.

BID MAY BE STILL OPEN in case

Regs: http://webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=560265

Please continue bids over 250$ USD ONLY

PM REQUIRED!

ONLY CPANEL HOSTS who have a perfectly stable server are requested for this! Aftter the issue of us selling to some who made a mess of the clients..we dont want any more pains ! 8 CLIENTS = 100+ $ USD per month revenue !

Regards,

Freemont,

I read your other thread on the difficulties you are having in moving your clients to a reliable host. If you are still looking to get them moved, my team and I are will to take them and ensure they have a positive experience. Please PM me if you are interested.

Best Regards,

Thankyou. If you have a contact id on msn/yahoo/skype please PM me it and similarly with any other references on WHT that would suggest you guys can handle this in a better way . I seriously dont want the troubles my client's are going through now with this new host and the downtime, and the issues and no responses.

Regards

Freemont. This is James from Trexhost.com. Do you have AIM or yahoo? I would like to talk to you about this offer. I am a serious buyer. Thank you

PM sent.
    Regards

Turkey and holland not working sites...