Exclamation my review of Seeksadmin

At the end of last week I had some significant server issues. Eventually the os , cpanel everything had to be reinstalled. We were trying to get the server up and going and get the clients restored. It seemed to be a very complicated matter. Sometimes things go smoothly and other times, they are a monumental pain.

At any rate, after a few days of struggling with things I hired seeksadmin. They really stepped up to the plate. They worked diligently with me over a 24 hour period of time to get my server and clients fully functional. I am sure that I would still be struggling today without them. They are wonderful. The team never stopped as a tech was working on the issue each shift. I would reccomend them to anyone who needs help managing their server.

The staff is most courteous and knowlegable. They seem to know exactly what they are doing. The never left me hanging with an open ticket or unanswered question. I am very happy that I have chose that team based on the reviews on this website. My other choice would have been platinumservermanagement but they were unable to begin for a day or more. I needed this done immediatly and seeksadmin was happy to help at that moment. From the reviews on this website both of these companys have a great reputation. I simply want people to know the kind of service that I received from seeksadmin. Hopefully this will make their choice an easier one when faced with trusting someone with their server and clients.

Quote Originally Posted by sassycat
    At the end of last week I had some significant server issues. Eventually the os , cpanel everything had to be reinstalled. We were trying to get the server up and going and get the clients restored. It seemed to be a very complicated matter. Sometimes things go smoothly and other times, they are a monumental pain.

At any rate, after a few days of struggling with things I hired seeksadmin. They really stepped up to the plate. They worked diligently with me over a 24 hour period of time to get my server and clients fully functional. I am sure that I would still be struggling today without them. They are wonderful. The team never stopped as a tech was working on the issue each shift. I would reccomend them to anyone who needs help managing their server.

The staff is most courteous and knowlegable. They seem to know exactly what they are doing. The never left me hanging with an open ticket or unanswered question. I am very happy that I have chose that team based on the reviews on this website. My other choice would have been platinumservermanagement but they were unable to begin for a day or more. I needed this done immediatly and seeksadmin was happy to help at that moment. From the reviews on this website both of these companys have a great reputation. I simply want people to know the kind of service that I received from seeksadmin. Hopefully this will make their choice an easier one when faced with trusting someone with their server and clients.
    Thank you for the kind remarks. We do try our best and we are always trying to improve. Its nice to know you are happy with our services.
    Seeksadmin.com Owner: Providing Security, Administration and Optimization since 2001

Now Offering Windows Serivces.

Thank you for your review. Please update us in the future on your experiences.

Misstakes can be made by everyone.

I've been with Seeksadmin for a good while now and they have set up two servers for me. Both without any problems at all. I've never experienced any bad issues with them. And when you need something done with your server, they fix it right away.

And Tris must be one of the most friendly admins out there. He's always doing everything for you and your server.

I must also say I have only good experience with SeeksAdmin.

Also, mistakes are human to be made and though I have not had such experiance with SeeksAdmin I do belive they have and would have done all in their power to resolve issue(s) asap.

Cheers,
    Aleks

Hi guys,
    I'm sorry to hear that paidhosting had bad experience with them. Anyways, I have to say that I have nothing but fantastic experience with Seeksadmin.

My only problem with them was they were slow in responding to my queries few months back. But recently I can see that Tris has hired a few more crews and the response time now is great.

Thanks and keep up the good work, Tris!
    SecureAX Singapore - Virtualization, Private Cloud Computing & Managed Datacenter in Singapore
    - Managed Virtual Private Servers, Dedicated Servers & Colocation Services in Singapore
    - Gigabit backbone at Equinix Singapore, Telstra SGCS2 & Telin Datacenters with Private Link for Disaster Recovery setup

Ive had Tris and his team fix NUMEROUS issues on my servers without any problems. Its obvious that they are very knowledgable and very professional.

@paidhosting even with the most experienced experts things are bound to go wrong at some point or the other. From all the other posts exchanged regarding the issue he seems to have done the right thing given the circumstances.
    Vertivo :: Affordable Web Hosting Packages and Reseller Plans
    We offer affordable and reliable Linux-based Reseller and Shared Hosting Plans. Accepted: All major Credit Cards and PayPal.

Never had any problems with Tris and his team.

Whenever I needed a fix, they would do it right away.

No problems whatsoever.

Several months back when my server constantly crashed (every other day for a couple of weeks), I contacted SeeksAdmin to investigate the problem. After we exchanged few words on AIM, Matt of SeeksAdmin agreed to optimize the server for me at a very affordable price.

After he went through his work, my server responded much better and have no other problem. Overall I am very satisfied with Matt and his work

Quote Originally Posted by TieuDieuTu
    Several months back when my server constantly crashed (every other day for a couple of weeks), I contacted SeeksAdmin to investigate the problem. After we exchanged few words on AIM, Matt of SeeksAdmin agreed to optimize the server for me at a very affordable price.

After he went through his work, my server responded much better and have no other problem. Overall I am very satisfied with Matt and his work
    Yeah i have the same problem with my server crashing constantly. I m with PlatinumServerManagement at the moment. I guess i need to talk with seeksadmin as well and may switch soon

Honestly i believe its the optmization that makes a huge difference otherwise even the medium sites would need Opetrons and Xeons

Regards
    Sam

The server that I had ran DirectAdmin instead of CPanel. After I contacted with PSM and found out that they only support CPanel server, I turned to few other places for help. Only Matt at SeeksAdmin was the only bother to return my request, hence I picked SA.

I read on this board somewhere that a capable admin should be able to support any mainstream Linux os with or without any control panel installed. SA is a nice place to work with and I believe they support more than one flavor of control panel.

OK. good review. I have a server. do you support??? windows...???

I dont have time to do it...can u help??? what is the price?

Quote Originally Posted by libinsworld
    OK. good review. I have a server. do you support??? windows...???

I dont have time to do it...can u help??? what is the price?
    Just stumbled across this. I dont support windows at this time I am afraid, however we are looking to add the services soon
    Seeksadmin.com Owner: Providing Security, Administration and Optimization since 2001

Now Offering Windows Serivces.