NOTRIO Reseller hosting

Guys,
    I just found out about this site Notrio.com. Anyone have experience with them?
    I like the plans they offer, however they do not offer free billing software.

Please share your idea with me.
    Best web hosting provider - www.prudenthost.com

XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost

Quote Originally Posted by prudents
    Guys,
    I just found out about this site Notrio.com. Anyone have experience with them?
    I like the plans they offer, however they do not offer free billing software.

Please share your idea with me.
    Prudent you won't find many companies that include a free billing software. Honestly I wouldn't want a host or company to provide me my billing software simply because of trust dealing with a new company.

Do a search on here for reseller hosting or look at the offers forums and then search the companies you find for reviews.

Also, I would recommend checking into ModernBill as a hosting billing software.

Okay Thanks
    Best web hosting provider - www.prudenthost.com

Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore