Very cheap dedicated server

Hi.

I'm looking for cheap dedicated server. I think that PIII 1GHz, 10GB HDD, 256-512MB, 100-200MB bandwidth will be enough. I need FreeBSD as OS.
    If You have any info about that servers please give me it.

Thanks
    Carlos83

Maybe this will help: http://wholesaleinternet.com/dserv.htm

Or you can check the advertising forums here in WHT.

Goodluck!

Net

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Image Hosting!
    http://www.imagepal.net
    Upload and Hotlink Images Anywhere!
    PM if interested in VPS, shared, or reseller hosting

ServerPronto.com does cheap servers, but to save you money, why don't you get a vps instead?

Gigahost.no has some cheap servers. too bad the webpages are in norwegian. if you need anything translate, feel free to pm me.

Here is one example:
    Pentium 3 866MHz
    27GB 10.000RPM (4x9.1GB SCSI RAID5)
    512MB Ram

Bw: 150GB

Location is Norway, Europe.

Is a VPS out of the question or do you have to really have a dedicated server? What you are asking for fits right in most of hte mid range plans that VPS providers offer.

Would you rather have a low end server for the same price you could get a VPS on a high end node? Atleast with a VPS you can burst and disk redundency.
    Yellow Fiber Networks
    http://www.yellowfiber.net : Managed Solutions - Colocation - Network Services IPv4/IPv6
    Ashburn/Denver/NYC/Dallas/Chicago Markets Served zak@yellowfiber.net

What is "cheap" for you ? In the $50 range, you might want to have a look at volumedrive.com.
    We have a backup server with them that is running just fine. They are very helpful and will take good care of you and your server
    Marie - Co-Owner
    Need Further Assistance ? Here you go !
    English, french and spanish support

one thing that might help also lowcostdedi.co.uk

If you don't care about the server location, Netdirekt.de is great. They have a PIII 733 Mhz server for 18 Euros (about $23) a month. The website is in German, but the order form is english.

Quote Originally Posted by Yapluka
    What is "cheap" for you ?
    Cheap for me is less than $50/month.

Quote Originally Posted by TarballX
    If you don't care about the server location, Netdirekt.de is great. They have a PIII 733 Mhz server for 18 Euros (about $23) a month. The website is in German, but the order form is english.
    I don't care about server location. But this price is only when I buy it for min 12 months.

I would like to pay for the server via PayPal - this options will be better for me.
    Thanks

Why don't you go with VPS instead?a few provider have this spec now.

You have sparked my interest, I havent seen someone looking for a server with specs like for years.

May i ask what exactly you plan to use this server for?

With the amount of bandwith you specified, you may have a hard time just connecting to the server and not going over that bandwidth.

With the specs you specified you are very much better off with going with a VPS, atleast there you can get the same specs, mostly fully managed, redundancy, etc. I dont think getting a server with that specs would even be worth it, VPS would be much better suited.

Lane

Serverpronto.com are ideal for a budget server

Another vote for serverpronto