Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

[MERGED] Mooxs.com [ISSUES]

Mooxs.com is a scammer

I hired Dennis dec 17 to make me a website, He said it would be done in 5-7 days

Today its the 18th day and so far I got a 1 psd screenshot.

Dennis constanly lies about my website being done.

3 times so far he has said my website was going to be complete, so I waste my whole day waiting for him for nothing.

As i saw on this forum he has other complaints about him regarding the same issues, his username is funky-ID

webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=573230

DO NO EVER USE MOOXS.COM

I still havent got a refund or nothing
    Last edited by Antec1; 01-03-2007 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Antec1
    Today its the 18th day and so far I got a 1 psd screenshot.
    Isn't it the third

no I mean ive patienly waited 18 days so far. he said the job would take him no more than 5-7 days.

Ah gotcha, Well things happen - holidays etc. Sometimes it just takes a lot of time. I understand your frustration and wanting to tell the public. I usually just end up calling the company until everything is handled and my money is refunded

If you are not happy, you can always request your money back

I dont have his phone #

I asked for my money back also and havent got it.

I asked for it back on the 7th day also, and he made out like my website was almost done.

The guy lies ALOT. I dont see a point of lying, if the site is gonna take a couple days extra, thats ok. I rather hear that then be lied to. You dont do buisness like that.

3 times so far he has said it will be done, so I waste my whole day sitting at this comp waiting.

I rather just have my site then a refund, its holding me back on buisness big time.

Then just call your credit card issuer and request your money back. Tell them the contract that you both signed (hopefully you did a contract) was not lived up to and you have had no luck in getting your money from the merchant

Even if you don't have a written contract, if you have IM or email logs, then you have a form of oral contract, which is just as binding.

This Sucks I'm not one to complain publicly, unless I'm really really irked, sorry but this matter I just need to get out of my system.

Sorry to hear about it, most of time these type of scams happens. either one of them gets into trouble either the freelancer or provider.

I shall explain my situation in short;

We are a new company that only recently started freelancing. Since my work seemed to be liked by the people I have received quite a lot of orders. Some work is delivered quite fast and some other work has taken up more time then expected (due to my regrets). When I first started I had a coder who did all mi slicing work, however he bailed out on me after receiving three payment (and did not even finish his last work). After this I was alone for all the work I had received and if this was not enough I lost one backup which I brought for repairs but these guys also seem to take ages. This caused for some already done work that just needed editing to take a big gap. For the new work lined up I started looking for a new coder and a programmer. The coder is already found this works out good and recent projects that only involved design/code go quite fast now.

In the end of December there was already decided that we would change certain parts of the concept for better communication with clients. For this I bought a new support/invoice system which I already let clients now will be launched in early January (at the same time off launching the new website), also from then phone support will be available.

Now I do not like being kept on hold myself so I certainly do not like this for my clients to go through, however it happened and I can’t turn that back around. I do offer a refund when it’s asked and did not make any trouble of this with people who ask for one. For the TS you already have seen the design was done (there where even some modifications after you’ve seen the pilot), and left was integrating into a CMS. Since the CMS did not work with IE and was lacking some modules I had to make some modifications which take some more time. But what I do not understand is that the day you ask for a refund, you also start posting messages on several forums stating that people should avoid doing business with my company (even after you said you where very happy that you have chosen us because of the quality work you received in the preview). But what bothers me most about this post is that I did not even get the time to send a refund. If you send me several messages over IM and email within 40 minutes time at the same time you ask for a refund, it’s not really fair in my opinion because like I said before when you ask for a refund you receive one I NEVER hold this back even when some work already has been done!

I already send out emails to a couple of people who have ordered with me that there due projects will be delivered in the first half of January, and there really is nothing I can change about this. With the coder I use now this speeds up progress very much and there are already several people who can confirm this (delivery time is within 3 to 4 days at the moment).

Now I really try to explain here that we are just a new company who try to take there work serious. We do not keep peoples money (I have refunded on WHT to several people), and we do not take on jobs that can’t be done by us! The main problem was lack of good and trustworthy partners, who did that what was asked for (I deliver them the work almost instantly). I really am doing my best to deliver high quality products here, and try to compensate any disappointed clients as much as I possibly can.

So if you want to be refunded TS at least give me time to process this and do not send me an email 40 minutes later with messages like “give me my money” this really has no effect, because I haven’t gotten to it (let’s not forget the several IM messages I have just read now).

Calling me a scammer would mean I keep your money or not deliver anything at all, neither of this happened even once, so how can you even use this word!

Dennis
    CLEAN WEB2.0 WEB DESIGN AT AFFORDABLE PRICES
    CLICK HERE FOR OUR PORTFOLIO

The two first paragraphs you wrote here could have been sent to the OP informing him of the situation, and maybe offer him some % off the agreed price to compensate for the extra delays.

Now you lost time, money, a client and got a stain on your reputation.
    Good Luck

noted.

Thanks!

G
    PutFile.io — Disrupting traditional file hosting.
    █ Signup Early and enjoy Unlimited space/bandwidth for your files hosting, Forever!
    █ No Ads.
    █ No Countdowns.

yea excuses as usual, this is like the 10th excuse for my site not being done. I would rather see a reply saying my site is done.

mooxs.com said my site would be done in 24 hours from now.

lets see how tommorow goes, I will keep everyone updated
    Last edited by Antec1; 01-04-2007 at 06:01 AM.

Latest update:

I delivered the product and provided a partial refund on the down payment.
    CLEAN WEB2.0 WEB DESIGN AT AFFORDABLE PRICES
    CLICK HERE FOR OUR PORTFOLIO

okay sweet I got all my High quality pages and came to very good agreement about the project.

I even got a 50% refund

Sorry to bash your buisness, I was just a little worried.

Mooxs.com does provide high quality work.

And I do take the scammer part back.

S#$t happens!

Quote Originally Posted by funky-ID
    I shall explain my situation in short;

In Short blimey I would hate to see what you put if you decided to go into detail

Glad to see things worked out. I've edited the thread title to reflect reality
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Thumbs down Do Not Use MOOXS (Part 3)

This is a sad continuation of the various threads about the designer who calls himself MOOXS. I suppose I should blame myself for not heeding the warnings of other threads about this person, even though those threads seem to have been resolved.

I am simply seeking a refund from this "web designer," and I am hoping this thread will help me receive that refund, as well as warn others.

I purchased a website design from this seller on 1/15/07. At first the communication was good, however after I sent him payment the communication got worse and worse. He told me I would receive the final design 5 days after the purchase. I have not seen a single preview, nor have I received any design. It has been more than 16 days now since the purchase. Recently I asked for a refund, however the seller has stopped communicating with me.

Here are some emails that the seller sent to me:

---------- 1/15/07

Yes there is a full Money Back guarantee when you are not satisfied or your specifications are not met (as stated in my first email). For this there are no questions asked! The only term in this is that if you do ask for a refund that you can not use the design anymore afterwords (logically).

---------- 1/15/07

For amounts under $500 we charge full up-front payment! PayPal is accepted for this. The delivery will be in 3 to 5 working days (in this case we finish before the upcoming weekend). If the deadline is not made but the delivery is within reasonable time (half the time schedule later) we provide a 50% refund and the final product (so you then get half off).

---------- 1/15/07

You will recieve the original PSD with every update and I can give you an update allready on day one which will be the full index page.

---------- 1/15/07

Payment recieved, thank you!

I will contact you tommorow with an update

---------- 1/19/07

I will do my best to update you today or tommorow morning Bryan.

---------- This is the last email I received - 1/24/07

Can you get me on MSN or Skype maybe I am finishing up the design today but I am switching a lot between work and home this week so I am not allways able to read these emails on time.

----------

I have sent many emails to him since, including attempts at asking for a refund. However, I have gotten no reply. Once again, I would like to kindly ask this person for a full refund. That is all I humbly seek.
    JetNet, LLC
    Fast, Reliable, Affordable
    Shared • Reseller • Dedicated
    http://www.jetnethost.com

This is better in the Web Design Forum

Looks appropriate; thanks for the move!
    JetNet, LLC
    Fast, Reliable, Affordable
    Shared • Reseller • Dedicated
    http://www.jetnethost.com

Where did you contact this person or how did he contact you???
    I have never come across this person.
    Does he advertise on this forum??
    I think you should post his email and website address and contact numbers if any.
    That way people will know when they are contacted by him. As he can change his name pseudo name anytime.

yep, i am waiting even longer for a refund from this guy:

http://webhostingtalk.com/showthread...ighlight=mooxs

looks like dennis scammed me again. the agreement we came to did not even get completed.

i have not herd from dennis in some time now.

this guy has wasted 2 months of my life waiting for a website.

he lies non stop.

Now im stuck with a uncomplete website.

He offers money back but wont give me money back or anything

2 months is way to long to build a website.

This is probly the 5th chance I givin him and still no luck. I keep end up getting nothing.

So dennis if your out there I want my website or my money back please.

it would be great if you could take the resolved of this topic please

I hired him dec 17 and now its feb 8th

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast