Valid CSS, clean 1 page template with graphics and code

Description:

This is a 100% unique, professional web hosting template that was originally designed by Deen @ pixelslot. I purchased this template right here on WHT from webdesignguy74, This is just a onepage template as of now with links to images of other pages to give you an idea of how they look like. However I am not able to make subpages myself so I am selling it as I bought it.
    This template is 100% unique and it's has never been used.

Features:

Custom design, valid CSS, Fully Coded Index Page. Unique and will only be sold ONCE.

To view the original sales thread for this template, and see this page and subpages that were supposed to be included, please click here.

What's Included:

- Full & exclusive rights. - This template was never used
    - Photoshop files included for easy image modification.
    - I agree to delete all files from my computer once it has sold.

Sales & Payment Details:

- Price: $60 - I will not go any lower than this!
    - Accepted Payment Method: Paypal Only.
    - All files will be sent immediately after payment.

Additional Notes:

If you have any questions or you're interested in purchasing this template, please send me a pm. I'll then send the winning buyer a Paypal invoice via email. Once payment has been received, I'll forward all files to the buyer.

Thanks!

Live preview here thank you.

I do not see your name in the previous sales thread as the purchaser? Can you confirm you have the rights to sell the template? Also, do you have the subpages the original sale came with?

@jdk I purchased this one page template from here

I have all rights to this template. I just have one coded index page and it's PSD.
    No subpages are there, except you can see how they look like in the original thread I linked to above.

May be you will be able to get the subpages from the original designer later. I just got another template and moving on.

Have you looked at this in IE6?

Here's what I'm seeing:
    http://www.eplanetdesign.com/wht/Snap1.jpg

that's ugly, thanks for letting me know. I am pulling this out of sale untill it is fixed.

Thank you everyone for looking. Please ignore this thread as this template is not for sale temporarily untill and unless you fix this yourself.