Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation INSTANT Enom Reseller accounts ($6.95 .com .net etc)

assiva.com is pleased to introduce complete enom reseller accounts setup automatically in real time. You could be reselling domains in 10 mins!

The process is simple, you fill in the short form with the information enom needs, pay by either paypal or credit card (Visa, mastercard or Amex) and when your card is approved your account is automatically registered with enom!

Our rates for com net org biz info us starts at $6.95
    (One off $15 setup fee applies.)

You get all the features of a standard enom reseller account, at a fraction of the cost.

Full details of all of our plans can be checked out on our website at http://www.assiva.com/?grab=domains

any questions? email us at
    support@assiva.com

Regards,
    Benjamin.

*Note: you will still need to top up your account balance as per enoms rules.

<<MOD NOTE: Addition below...>>
    since i have had a few request for retail accounts, if you want a $8.50 .com .net etc retail enom account, i will do one for a $5 setup fee.

a retail account means you don't have to add any funds to your account, just register and go!

anyway, email me at support@assiva.com and i'll set it up for you.

[mods, if you can add this to the bottom of my original offer ti would be appriciated]
    Last edited by Chicken; 10-10-2002 at 10:56 AM.
    l 201TB.com • 201TB bandwidth as standard in three USA DC’s. KVMoIP, auto reboot & OS install all included - Now available in the Netherlands!
    l udedi.com • UK, USA & NL unmetered 100mb & 1GB 100TB premium bandwidth servers
    l Assiva Ltd • UK Shared & Reseller LiteSpeed • 10 years of hosting • R1Soft

will free support be provided if i need it?

yep.

though we may ask you to direct some questions at enom directly.

any problems just drop us an email.
    l 201TB.com • 201TB bandwidth as standard in three USA DC’s. KVMoIP, auto reboot & OS install all included - Now available in the Netherlands!
    l udedi.com • UK, USA & NL unmetered 100mb & 1GB 100TB premium bandwidth servers

Originally posted by thebyp2
    yep.

though we may ask you to direct some questions at enom directly.
    And can you give any guarantees that eNom will answer?
    Blacknight
    ICANN accredited domain registrar

He can't.... enom won't answer your mails if you are not a direct reseller... My clients are in direct contact with me instead of enom.

no i can't say they will answer. what i was saying is that occasionaly there are questions we can't answer. generally sales related questions regarding other enom products which you wouldn't expect us to answer anyway. but we have been asked that sort of thing so i just thought i'd point it out.

anyway, as i said before, just drop us an email with any questions you've got.

I ordered this, GREAT buy, THANKS!!!

I had my info in under 5 mins!

You create that script?
    L. James Prevo - President/Owner
    Prevo Network, LLC - http://www.prevo.net
    Est. 1999 - Month to Month Billing!!

Note: you will still need to top up your account balance as per enoms rules.
    and what is the initial amount of account balance one must deposit? Is it still $495?

thanks

Originally posted by Gurudev

and what is the initial amount of account balance one must deposit? Is it still $495?

thanks
    the only minimum applies to the credit card minimum top up. you can put in $100 then use all of that (minus the transaction fee enom charges) to buy domains until you get to a nil balance then you just top it up again.

you can also send them a cheque, or do a money transfer.

thanks for your purchase ljprevo. let us know if you have any problems. the script is basically a mod'd version of the enom api.

since i have had a few request for retail accounts, if you want a $8.50 .com .net etc retail enom account, i will do one for a $5 setup fee.

a retail account means you don't have to add any funds to your account, just register and go!

anyway, email me at support@assiva.com and i'll set it up for you.

[mods, if you can add this to the bottom of my original offer ti would be appriciated]

Originally posted by Gurudev

Gurudev,

Unless you will be buying from yourself or selling via the API, you don't have to deposit anything into your account. If you do deposit, there is a $100 (USD) minimum for deposits via credit card and no minimum for check or wire transfer.

Frank
    Umbra Hosting
    cPanel | Softaculous | CloudLinux | R1Soft | Ksplice
    Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation
    UmbraHosting.com

Hi Benjamin,

Do you accept paypal payment?

Thanks.

Kindest regards,
    Choon

Originally posted by choon
    Hi Benjamin,

Do you accept paypal payment?

Thanks.

Kindest regards,
    Choon
    He sure does!

Originally posted by ljprevo

He sure does!
    Thanks and have signed up

Kindest regards,
    Choon

Originally posted by thebyp2

the only minimum applies to the credit card minimum top up. you can put in $100 then use all of that (minus the transaction fee enom charges) to buy domains until you get to a nil balance then you just top it up again.

you can also send them a cheque, or do a money transfer.

thanks for your purchase ljprevo. let us know if you have any problems. the script is basically a mod'd version of the enom api.
    How about I pay you the money via Paypal to top up my account?

Thanks.

Kindest regards,
    Choon
    P.S. Your site menu... when I click on it... nothing happens I am using RedHat not Win98 etc... browser is Mozilla.

Originally posted by choon

How about I pay you the money via Paypal to top up my account?
    You are paying eNom, not the reseller. As far as I know, eNom does not accept PayPal.

Frank
    Umbra Hosting
    cPanel | Softaculous | CloudLinux | R1Soft | Ksplice
    Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation
    UmbraHosting.com

Originally posted by ffeingol

You are paying eNom, not the reseller. As far as I know, eNom does not accept PayPal.

Frank
    Oh... okay

Thanks.

Kindest regards,
    Choon

Originally posted by ffeingol

Frank
    yup, what he said!

on the menu front. nothing else works yet, were opening up part of the site at a time. the domain reseller part being the first bit!

Well, this offer has just been quashed by enom's new policy released a little while by Matt Stearn. Enom resellers will no longer be able to create sub-reseller accounts with pricing below 8.95 - essentially, sub-resellers will now be subject to the same pricing terms as direct resellers.

Sorry guys, but I laid out $7K, so in my opinion, this is a very fair policy.

Mike

seems that way. offer closed i guess.

**EDIT** IGNORE THAT! ALL ACCOUNTS ARE BEING CREATED AT ADVERTISED LEVELS!

OFFER STILL VALID!

Are you sure about that?

I just got this email a bit go from DRAMS

About this, read about it in their support forums.

http://www.dramsystem.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=40
    Last edited by ljprevo; 10-09-2002 at 10:32 PM.

accounts are being created fine at the $6.95 level.

but can you assure that it will stay at that price, and in the next upcoming weeks ENOM wont force you to make it 8.95?

I hear its becuase of the way their system was coded that they still allow 6.95 because of an error, but it will soon still be fixed.

I just tried to create a sub account and it created it at $8.95.

This enom thing has me confused.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast